Today it's time for another cooking session with Chef Cook Flo.
It's another super healthy recipe perfect for this time of year.
So get out some ghost brokkoli and let's go.
1 Cauliflower Head
1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Flour (around 63 grams)
2 tsp 5 Spice
1 tsp Smoked Paprika Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tbsp (melted) Butter
Hot Sauce (to taste)
Salt & Pepper
- Cut the cauliflower head into florets.
- Mix Flour, spices, salt, pepper and water.
- Coat florets with batter.
- Put the florets on a baking sheet and preheat your oven to 400F / 200C
- Heat up a small pan and add the butter. When the butter is melted add juice of 1/2 Lemon and some hot sauce.
- Brush the florets with your buttery lemon hot sauce.
- Put the tray with the florets in the oven and bake 20-45 minutes.