Hola hola usuarios de HIVE.
| I N G R E D I E N T E S |
5/6 packets of vanilla cookie or chocolate cookies.
100gr of chocolate to melt.
1/2 cup of condensed milk.
1 cup of milk
1 cup of butter
| P R O C E D I M I E N T O |
- We will start by crushing the cookies completely, without any lumps.
- Melt the butter.
- In the mold where we will make the pie, it can be glass or plastic. We place the crushed cookies and on top the melted butter, and we will be kneading and mixing until it is integrated.
- We do this until we cover the entire mold. We take the oven for 12 minutes at medium temperature.
- Now we make the chocolate part, the first thing will be to hydrate the gelatin, 3 tablespoons of gelatin in half a cup of water.
- In a pot we place the milk and the condensed milk.
- We turn on the edge and beat until it is integrated
- When it is very hot we add the gelatin.
- Then we add the chocolate in pieces while we are whisking so that it integrates. When it is bubbling and the chocolate has dissolved it is ready.
- Once the chocolate is ready we are going to let it cool while we turn it over
- When the base is cold and the chocolate too, we place the chocolate on top and take it to the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- We decorate as we like
Photos taken by me.