Today, accompanying children to buy snacks that are loved by children. Yes, the name is martabak. But this is special, Martabak with a small size, the price is also cheap, only one thousand rupiah. It's called Martabak Mini. But, in my place many are known by the name Martabak Unyil.
If a normal sized martabak feels too much and big, you can make a mini martabak that has a cute appearance and tastes also remain good.
Apparently, this is how to make a mini martabak. Sourced from : https://bp-guide.id/AXEx4vUD
- 12 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of instant yeast
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ baking soda
- 1 ½ egg
- ½ sachet of sweetened condensed milk
- 25 grams of butter, thaw
- 150 milliliters of water
How to make
- Mix wheat flour with sugar, baking powder, salt, and sweetened condensed milk. Mix well.
- Add water little by little, stir again.
- Add yeast, stir until smooth again.
- Leave the dough for about 30 minutes.
- In another container, beat the eggs.
- Open the dough that has been allowed to stand then mix with eggs, melted butter and baking soda. Mix well.
- Heat the press and spread with thin butter.
- Pour the mixture in half, then press a little so the mixture can sweep the edges of the mold.
- Wait until the dough looks hollow then add sugar.
- Cover the dough and leave it for a moment.
- After cooking, remove and spread the surface with butter.
- Add toppings according to taste and sweetened condensed milk if you like.