Hello Hiveans! Soup is the theme for this week's Qurator's HIVE Top Chef cooking challenge and here is my Rich Vegetable Beef Soup with potatoes, tomatoes, and carrot. I hope you will like it.
Rich Vegetable Beef Soup with Potatoes, Tomatoes and Carrot
- Beef 1 kg.
- 4 Potatoes.
- 2 Tomatoes.
- 1 Carrot.
- 2 Onions.
- Ginger 1-inch.
- 4 Cloves Garlic.
- Cinnamon sticks.
- Star Anise.
- Bunjut soup 2 packets.
- Spring Onions.
- Beef soup paste.
- A slice of lemon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Method ~ Beef preparations
- Wash and slice beef thinly.
- I used a meat tenderizer to soften the meat faster. Place 1 tablespoon of meat tenderizer and pierce the meat with a fork. Do not put salt at this stage.
- Boil in a pot until the meat is tender.
Prepare the boiling ingredients
Fry the Onions
Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions.
Add crushed ginger and garlic
Add Bunjut Soup spices, Cinnamon Sticks, Star Anise, Cloves and Cardamom
Add Vegetables ~ Potatoes, Tomatoes, and Carrot
Squeeze Lemon, add Beef Paste, White Pepper, and Salt to taste
Boil the Soup until potatoes are ready
Rich Vegetable Beef Soup With Potatoes, Tomatoes and Carrot Ready to Serve
Garnished with parsley and spring onions.
That concludes my presentation for Qurator's HIVE Top Chef ~ Soup theme this week and I hope you will like it, cheers, ainie.
Are you a fan of contests? You are also welcome to join the other contests that are currently ongoing. Please follow the links below for more details and have fun with your submissions!
- Qurator's Photo Quest | ICM photography by @qurator
- Qurator's Monday Missions | Mask Art by @qurator
- PhotoChain Challenge: 44th Edition by @davidesimoncini
- Love The Clouds Contest #94 by @tobetada
That's all for now, wishing you a beautiful day ~ Life is Beautiful.
The Best is yet to come, Keep Creating Keep Hiving!
Take care and Stay Blessed!