Nothing tastes better in the morning than pancakes! Here's a fun way to bring your favorite breakfast food to the next level. Not only do they look and taste amazing but they are healthy to!
A combination of Bananas and oats gives these a burst of flavor that will pour over your taste buds invigorating the start of your morning.
It's easy to make, simply throw all the ingredients into a blender and blend! It's that simple.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Ready In: 15 minutes
- Level: Beginner
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- preheat a nonstick skillet to 375F.
- Blend all ingredients in blender until it has a smooth consistency
- Scoop batter 1/4 cup and place batter on skillet until bubbles rise to surface of batter (about 1-2 minutes)
- Flip to other side and cook for 1-2 minutes each side should have a golden brown look.
Have you ever made blender pancakes before?
If so what ingredients to you like in yours?