Sa Wad Dee Ka 🙏 Hive community ^^
Hi! Today I would like to share with you guys an idea to make a Sandwich Boran which is the old fashioned Thai sandwich recipe which is pretty easy to make.
🇹🇭 Sandwich Boran is one of the most favorite easy grab food that we just pay 0.15 USD in the local grocery store in Thailand.
The key ingredient for Sandwich Boran is the yellow sweet spread which I used turmeric powder instead of food coloring to give the yellow color to the spread.
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/4 Cup of Rice Bran Oil (Vegetable Oil is Optional)
- 2 Tablespoon of Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoon of Lime Juice
- 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 6 Pieces of Bread
- 2 Slide of Ham
- 1/2 Cup of Pork Floss
Let start to whisk
- Beat the egg and whisk it constantly. Add the sugar when they are foamy then add the condensed milk, lime, salt and add the turmeric and whisk it.
- Constantly pour the oil very slow and whisk it.
- Turn on the stove's heat to high and bring the water in the bottom of the double boiler and stir the mixer of spread for 10 minutes then put the Spread into the jar and can keep for a month in the freeze.
Prepare the bread, ham and pork floss.
- Spread the yellow sweet spread over the bread.
- Spread it both side and put the ham and pork floss for each layer of the bread and cut them half.
- Lay the sandwich into the container and piping the sweet yellow spread over the bread.
Here the Sandwich Boran!
It's delicious grab so it's perfect to take it outdoor too.
🇹🇭 Hope you guys have a great day 🙏