Today prepare a short pasta with chards and cheese, easy and healthy, since chards have many vitamins and minerals. Also, among the most important benefits of this vegetable is to help maintain a healthy intestine, so including it in our daily diet is highly recommended.
- 2 cups of pasta
- 1 cup of cream
- 50 gr cheese
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a pot with boiling water and salt, cook the chard leaves and the stems cut into small pieces over medium heat for 20 minutes. When ready, drain everything and cut it finely.
- In a pan with oil, add the chards and sauté them a little. Then add the finely chopped garlic and fry over low heat for 5 minutes.
- It's time to add the cream and cook at very low heat for 8 more minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Separately, in a pot with boiling water and salt, cook the pasta until al dente.
- Add the pasta and cheese to the pan with the chard sauce and mix everything well.
Finally, serve her pasta with chard and cheese and enjoy this exquisite dish.
Participe here Qurator's: Hive Top Chef!
Camera: Samsung j core 2 cellphone
Location: Venezuela / Cumana/Sucre