Hope you all are doing well.
In this terrible pandemic situation, while staying at home, everyone is trying their best to pass the time as enjoyable as possible.
I am also continuously trying to do something new and creative to pass my leisure time.
So, in this regard, sometimes I try to cook something new that I have never done before.
This time I have tried to prepare a snack called "Beaten Rice Pakora" locally known as "Chira Pakora" which is too much delicious to eat.
Now I am sharing with you how to prepare this snack.
Beaten Rice Pakora
This is called "Beaten Rice", locally known as " chira"
- Beaten rice(chira) 2 cups,
- Flour half cup,
- Rice powder half cup,
- Onion pest 1 cup,
- Green chilli powder 3 tablespoons or to taste,
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaf powder,
- Mint leaf powder (wish),
- 1 pinch of sugar,
- 1 egg,
- salt to taste,
- 2 cups of oil to fry.
- First wash the beaten rice(chira) very well and squeeze the water.
- Then in a bowl, mix the chira, flour, rice powder, onion powder, green chilli powder, salt, sugar and eggs well.
- Heat enough oil for deep frying in the pan.
- When the oil is hot, make a round shape with your hand and apply it with oil.
- Fry red like onion.
Now, serve the chira pakora.
This snack is very delicious to eat.
Hope you will try it at home and you will like it definitely.