¡Hello friends of HIVE!
Welcome to my blog, this time @qurator proposes a challenge for this great Top Chef l contest on Wednesdays which consists of Something Meaty!
I've always liked to innovate dishes of food, whether it's to make us perform or to eat healthier, today I bring you this appetizing simple recipe prepared with ground beef, carrot and zucchini, a combination of ingredients that perfectly balances the flavors of the meat.
Healthy meatloaf is a homemade recipe that should never be missing from our menu. An ideal dish that the whole family enjoys as many children and adults.
- 1/2 kg of ground beef
- 1 zucchini
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 onion in julienne
- 1 paprika in cubes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup tomato paste
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and fry the onion, garlic and paprika.
- In a bowl, season the meat, add the carrot, zucchini, egg, breadcrumbs, tomato puree, oregano and add the sofrito. Knead everything until the meat is completely mixed with the rest of the ingredients.
- Grease a mold and empty the meat mixture. Spread the dough to cover the entire surface and add more tomato puree.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF or 190ºC, so that when you put the meatloaf in the oven it will not be cold.
- Cook the Healthy Meatloaf for an hour. After this time, remove it from the oven and let it cool down for a few minutes until you can unmold it.
This delicious healthy meatloaf can be served with rice or mashed potatoes.
A very simple recipe to prepare, you can also make it with ground turkey, pork or chicken or mix pork and beef.
Pictures of my property.