Hi friends of HIVE!
Welcome to my blog, this time @qurator proposes a challenge for this great Top Chef l contest on Wednesdays which consists of a breakfast.
Today I want to present this recipe of my breakfast.
Paprika and onion omelette
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams of grated cheese
- 1 paprika
- 1 small onion
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- Wash and cut the paprika as well as the onion into thin strips.
- In a skillet, with a drizzle of oil, cook the paprika and onion and cook 5 minutes. Remove.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add pepper and a pinch of salt.
- In the same frying pan, without cleaning it, pour the beaten eggs and cook it in the shape of an omelette for a few minutes.
- Add the paprika and onion mixture.
- Add the streaky cheese and remove.
To enjoy this simple paprika omelette recipe, you can use red or green pepper or both for the omelette, in this case accompany it with a hot arepa.
Ideal for my breakfast, Quick, rich and healthy.
Camera: Samsung j core 2 cellphone
Location: Venezuela / Cumana/Sucre
Saludos amigos, hasta la próxima entrada