A vegan pudding creation that you deserve to try is a combination of dates and pumpkins.
It tastes really sweet and we can combine with savory sauces like plant-based milk.
- 100 grams of dates, remove the seed
- 100 grams of pumpkin, cut into small pieces
- 20 grams of brown sugar or coconut sugar (OPTIONAL)
- 1 sachet of agar powder or jelly powder, about 7 grams.
- Coconut milk for sauce, or another plant-based milk.
The instructions about how to make Dates and Pumpkin Pudding, please watch my video.