Healthy meals still have to taste good so that we can enjoy their benefits in the long run without falling back to less beneficial food decisions. So, what should we do with those bitter greens that are bursting with healing power but might be just too strong in their flavour for a tasty dinner salad?
Especially if you are not used to bitter foods, greens like arugula can be tough on your taste buds. My trick - mixing them up with sweet fruits in colourful smoothies. This way we can smooth out their bitterness and still keep our smoothie exciting.
Arugula-Mango Smoothie Recipe
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 mango
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup arugula
This recipe is perfectly balanced in flavours with the sweetness of the mango, the light sourness of the raspberries and a hint of the pungent arugula. If you use frozen raspberries or mango, the smoothie is still a bit cold when eating which can be really delicious. The bananas should be very ripe, so that you get the maximum creaminess into your smoothie.
Healing powers for skin, thyroid, liver and more
Due to Anthony William (Medical Medium), arugula is an all-round talent in healing and even if you are not challenged by a certain health condition you can benefit from this nutritious plant.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps to overcome eczema and psoriasis
- Improves thyroid health
- Supports in liver detoxification
- And more
I hope this is motivation enough for you to dive into your own arugula smoothie very soon. And in case you become even a big arugula fan, enjoying it on a regular basis, there are also simple options to grow this healthy green in your own garden.
Stay curious and enjoy your day!
With a healthy body, a balanced mind and a happy soul we can make our wildest dreams come true. Raw Expansion
🍓Hungry for some more healthy nuggets?
- Mucusless Diet for Healing - Thriving with Fruits and Veggies
- Crunchy Raw Pizza - Wholesome and Tasty
- Autumn Salad with Orange-Ginger Dressing
🚲 Inspiration for a more compassionate, conscious lifestyle:
- Become a Green Hero - 12 Steps to Less Plastic Waste
- Minimalist Skin Care with Powerful Banana Peels
- The Art of UPCYCLING - From Old Stuff to New Treasures
✨ Explore your full potential with us:
- Ritual of Forgiveness - It's Time to Free Yourself
- Holistic Health Coaching - About us
- Free Food for Everyone - Join the Treasure Hunt!
SUPPORT FOR YOUR DREAMS
Everyone has the power to achieve their greatest dreams but sometimes we miss the forest for the trees and can need some extra help along our journey. We offer Coachings as well as Pranic Healing sessions to support you in your health, diet and lifestyle transformations.